Thursday, August 5, 2010

Been a while


It has definitely been too long since I have posted...and sewn something. The last few weeks we have had sick children and one of our boys spent 3 days in hospital. I was hoping and praying for what I call "an admission free year" but at least we had "an admission free 6 mth".


I have been working on my swap outfits..well I have them cut out and I have finished half of one of the sets. I am not sure if I like what I have made so will not post any pics (sneak peeks) until I decide whether to make something else or make some changes to the part that I have finished. I think it is a little boring...is staid the word for it?


I have finally finished some pj's. I wanted to trial the pattern more than anything so the pj's are not very exciting looking. The neck line is quite loose so I will need to re-do the elastic but other than that they will be great for the coming summer (which feels as if it is well on the way).

My next project will be a skirt...and my swap outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment