Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Sets

BACK
FRONT
Another set finally finished (on 6th October...took me way to long to get back to it)! I have found it very hard to find time to finish the t-shirt appliques. Our little man helped me to design the layout for the t-shirt applique. I really didn't know what to do. He was so cute "How bout we do this mum?" "How bout one here?" etc. So here it is...the surfboard set. Made from curtain fabric and really cute and colourful!

Ok so right now the picture is singular not plural but as I finish the other sets I will edit and add the pictures (ONE MORE PICTURE IS ADDED). I was just so excited at finishing this one that I had to blog. This is another AngelLeaDesigns (Etsy)applique patterns. I appliqued it using straight stitching and cut the design out across the grain of the fabric in the hope that it only frays slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment