These are the pjs that I made for our daughter to wear for her operation a few weeks ago. She needed to have an IV line and full monitoring so I wanted to make something that would be easy to change. I made a pinafore design top with buttons on the shoulders so that it could slip over her feet or head depending on the position of the lines. She loves the animal fabric that the top pair is made out of and kept climbing on it to see the raffs (giraffes) and e-phants (elephants) while I was taking the picture. I also experimented with some decorative stitching on the blue and white pair and finished it with a little white bow for a little bit of special detail.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
PJ's for Hospital
These are the pjs that I made for our daughter to wear for her operation a few weeks ago. She needed to have an IV line and full monitoring so I wanted to make something that would be easy to change. I made a pinafore design top with buttons on the shoulders so that it could slip over her feet or head depending on the position of the lines. She loves the animal fabric that the top pair is made out of and kept climbing on it to see the raffs (giraffes) and e-phants (elephants) while I was taking the picture. I also experimented with some decorative stitching on the blue and white pair and finished it with a little white bow for a little bit of special detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment