Saturday, November 6, 2010

More PJ's


My "other" craft - Crochet. I made these and few other things for my daughter while our youngest Daughter was in hospital. I call crochet my "transportable craft".


I love the pink and brown colour combination. It is a bit hard to see the print but the brown fabric is a print with tiny ice-creams on it and the pink fabric has larger ice-creams on it. The singlet is appliqued with 3 of the larger ice-creams. These are my daughters favourite set.


These pj's are shorter than the other pairs. Ready for the heat of summer.

All of these sets are for my oldest daughter. I made the pants using a simple elastic waisted shorts/long pants pattern and adjusted the length to suit. I made 3 lengths...shorts, 3/4 and 7/8. I appliqued a picture that was cut out of the same fabric as the pants onto a purchased bonds singlet. They were very quick and easy pj's to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment