Sunday, September 30, 2012

Making the Time

I have discovered that finding to the time to sew is impossible.  There is simply no extra time to find.  Today I decided that I needed to make the time. So when our gorgeous little man decided that it was time to snooze.  I closed my eyes to the mountain of washing that will never go away and ignored the mess that will inevitably be back again tomorrow and sewed.  Granted I did not sew a masterpiece but what I made was simple and fun.  It was great to feel creative for a brief moment.

I created the nappy cover using a "tie dye Diva" pattern from "Youcanmakeit". It was so quick and easy to make. I appliqued a "Cat in the Hat" patch onto a trusty Bonds singlet...set completed!  I have plans to make a few more of these sets ready for summer. I think they will make great little pjs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment