Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OPENING DAY!!!!


Today is Opening Day for the Children's Clothing Swap. We have had a very excitng morning opening our 2 packages. Thank you to the lovely ladies who have sewn for us. I will update with details and links to their blogs, etc later on this evening so please stay tuned. They have both done an outstanding job. The pictures that I have really don't do their work justice so I will try and get some more later on...but for now here is a preview of the outfits that we have recieved today. They are already being worn and loved.



I am not sure who created this gorgeous set as yet but I will update. (Sorry I couldn't get a picture without breakfast being included at some point...hot cross bun)




Gorgeous work!

The following outfit was created by lisabubba from Beetlehouse Designs .


This helicopter is his part of the set. He had always had an immense fascination for helicopters and planes. So definitely a great choice!


He absolutely loves this truck. I must learn this techniuqe. I tlooks fantastic! You have done a beautiful job Lisa. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Is the truck on the shirt shimmery? I'm going to have a go at a clothes swap next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great - well done ladies - I was looking at the shiny truck too! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the truck is slightly shimmery. It is just gorgeous. Thank you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete