CATHERINE'S PLACE
I have recently discovered Catherine's Place while looking for corduroy. So far I have placed 2 orders and look forward to ordering from Catherine again. My fabric arrived in record time and postage for orders over $50 is free!
The printed corduroy that I purchased is so soft. I have used some of it for my clothing swap item so a picture will follow later but I also plan to make my daughter a patchwork style jacket out of the three co-ordinating corduroys (pictured below). I also purchased a denim to coordinate with the sunflower corduroy (as pictured) and a soft light pink jersey. I haven't included a picture of the jersey but it is a lovely fabric...so soft and just the right amount of stretch for what I am making. Catherine also sent me 4 lovely patterns that I can't wait to use to sew for my daughter.
PATCHWORK ON PALLAS
I found some printed ric rac...and construction prints.
WRAPPED IN FABRIC
I have also purchased fabric from Wrapped in Fabric.
Below are 2 corduroys and a quilter's cotton. I am not sure what I plan to make but I absolutely LOVE the Michael Miller Carnival Bloom corduroy. Another great lady to buy from. My order arrived very quickly and postage was $3 for the 3 pieces of fabric that had purchased.
No comments:
Post a Comment