Sunday, April 3, 2011
The April challenge
Sew with what I have - NO BUYING ALLOWED! That is my challenge for April. I have a stash of fabric that needs to be used. There are so many gorgeous pieces of fabric that I have purchased to make specific outfits but have left them sitting in the cupboard untouched. So this month is the time to focus on using all of those pieces of fabric to create sets and outfits for my children as I had intended. This is my list DD (11yrs) blk dance skirt summer -DONE, pj set (horses), Panne velvet long sleeve top, Stretch denim leggings. DS's(4.5yrs and 6 yrs) 2 pillowcases to applique, 2 x t-shirts to applique, coordinating boxer shorts for the above, 2 x pj sets for winter - DONE DD (2yrs) zebra print and red velour set - DONE, 4 x panne velvet leggings, 3 x jersey tops to go with pinnie sets corduroy, patchwork jacket with minky lining, ladybird corduroy and brown denim set, denim set (embroidered butterflies on fabric), Teal corduroy and floral print set, MM corduropy - Pinafore Blue corduroy set. DS (14yrs) Laptop cover/case Skills to focus on - Shirring, zippers, applique, and rolled hems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is April over yet??? If Spotlight has a huge sale I may cry.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I am glad that I don't have a Spotlight close by.
ReplyDelete