Sunday, January 16, 2011

Qld Flood Appeal Auction - Dress



Auctions will close at 9pm on Monday 24th January 2011.
This auction is a dress that I have handcrafted. It is created with a floral polycotton and embellished with a rhinestone slider and bow made with grosgrain ribbon. It has buttons up the back. This dress is a size 2.




Front Ribbon Back
HOW THIS AUCTION WORKS:
1.Bidding will start at $5 (Australian)
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure you bid higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to Australian residents only. Postage is FREE!
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 9pm on Monday 24th January, 2011 (Please note the change of auction end).
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes you email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post the dress to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding.
Other items that I am auctioning for the Flood Appeal - Skirt (size 3-4) , Ladies Kaftan (O/S)







8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I will bid $15.
    alredfern@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if it will fit but it's worth a try $25

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, maybe for our daughter's baby when it should be a girl..... My bid is 30$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the bids. Auctions will end at 9pm on Monday 24th January 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The auctions are now closed! Thank you for your bids. Congratulations Austy's Mum!

    ReplyDelete