
Auctions will end at 9pm on Monday 24th January, 2011.
For this auction I have handcrafted a skirt that is inspired by the ever popular pettiskirt. It is created with a pink poly/cotton that has a flower/daisy design in the fabric. The skirt is trimmed with ric rac and finished with a daisy chain around the bottom. The underskirt is made from a nylon fabric and has fluffy ruffles like a pettiskirt. For every day wear or for a special occasion this skirt is sure to delight any little girl who loves to twirl. It is made in a size 3-4yrs with plenty of room to grow. (I will add some more pictures on tomorrow so that you can see the fullness of the skirt. - picture added!) Included in this auction is the pictured hair clips created by Pretty Things Distract Me (donated by Miss Sweetheart - stockist). They are created using delightful pink spotted grosgrain ribbon and emellished with a rhinestone slider.
1. Bidding will start at $5 (Australian)
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog with your bid amount and your email address. Please make sure that you bid higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to Australian residents only. Postage is FREE.
5. The auction begins now and will end at 9pm on Monday 24th of January, 2011. (Please note change to auction end)
6. At the close of auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure that you include your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post the skirt to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!
Other items that I am auctioning for the Qld Flood Appeal - Ladies Kaftan
This is just gorgeous, Cheriese would love it! I'll start the bidding off with $35
ReplyDeleteCount me in with $40
ReplyDeleteThank you for your bids. Auctions will end at 9pm Mon 24th Jan 2011.
ReplyDeleteThe auctions are now closed. Than you for your bids. Congratulations Jan!
ReplyDeleteJan, If you are still interested in this skirt can you please leave a message here within the next week. I have now removed my email address. Thank you.
ReplyDelete